Welcome to Little Falls Family Practice, the home of Dr. Scott Bartram and Dr. Andrea Schmieg. We are pleased that you have chosen us for your medical care and are looking forward to providing the highest quality comprehensive health care for you and your family. Conveniently located in Falls Church City and within walking distance from the East Falls Church Metro Station, our Board Certified physicians offer a full spectrum of quality patient care and services to all members of the family from newborns to senior citizens.
We are specialists in Family Medicine, providing continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and the family.
In addition to the treatment of physical and emotional illnesses and injuries, our office also provides:
- Physical examinations
- Well baby and child care
- Routine gynecological care and birth control
- Insurance, school, and sports exams
- Minor surgery including skin biopsies
- Fitness and dietary guidance
- Health and disease patient education
Meet our friendly staff:
- Kathy Dixon, Office Manager
- Sharon Williams, Receptionist
- Christy Morris, Receptionist
- Paula Grenier, RN
- Joanne Dunlap, RN
- Natasha Damron, RN
- Donna Baber, RN
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
State-of-the Art Security and Privacy
We go to extreme lengths to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.